Sunday, October 31, 2010

Black Berry vs iphone

Today I went to take about advantages for the I phone and Black Berry. I will give you my personal opinion at the end, but beside that, I am going to be completely accurate and fair. I am going to write about the similarities and differences between two of them: I phone and BlackBerry.

There are some distinct similarities between I phone and BlackBerry. The first similarity is that they both I phone and Blackberry you can use the internet is several areas such as email and search the wed and download anything. Another similarity is that they both of them the length, BlackBerry and I phone have some length. Yet another similarity is that they can use same headset.

Although there are some similarities between I phone and BlackBerry, there are also three major differences. The first difference is the screen the I phone screen is bigger than BlackBerry screen.  Another difference is the accuracy of imaging, the I phone accuracy of imaging is 5 megapixel whereas the BlackBerry is 3 megapixel.


Over all, the similarities outweigh the differences. However, in my opinion which hates it or loves it is pretty darn solid, the Bold is fantastic. But when you throw the I Phone 3G in the mix, its gets pretty difficult



1 comment:

  1. Tareq:

    Your blog looks good, with some minor usage errors, although you are missing one post (5 + you intro before 1 Nov).
    Your pictures make your blog attractive, and easy to read. Also, the layout is good!
    Good work!

    THe Fox

    ReplyDelete